Gorgeous 4th of July cake recipes in case if you don’t have a menu yet. Red white and blue in cakes, fruits, drinks, cupcakes, snacks. These are the best recipes for 4th of July party.
1. You can make a red white blue flag cake via The Secret Life of a Chef’s Wife. You will find here the recipe, detail instructions and learn how to make the colored layers and Cream Cheese Frosting
2. Red, White, and Blue Berry Trifle form Martha Stewart with raspberries, ladyfingers, blueberries and whipped cream. A very very easy and tasty recipe.
3. Learn how to make a frosting Patriotic Rose Cake for the Fourth of July, Memorial Day, Flag Day,Veterans Day, and Inauguration. Follow the video step-by-step and in only 10 minutes you frost a cake.
4. Firecracker Red White and Blue Cake it’s so easy and so much fun to make with white cake mix, food color and whipped fluffy white frosting
5. Fireworks cake – mix, bake, decorate, eat and enjoy with kids this faboulos 4th of July cake.
6. Independence Day Cake is a 3 layer red white blue cake with Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting. A little more wok but much more satisfaction. Enjoy!
Love cupcakes? Patriotic recipes Flag Cupcake Cake, Red, White and Blue Cupcakes, American chocolate covered strawberries with melted white chocolate and blue sanding sugar. How to make the 3 color cold drink: the drink with the highest sugar content on the bottom. Red fruit punch on the bottom, blue Gatorade in the middle, Diet 7-Up or Sprite (must be no sugar) on top. Great for the 4th of July Party