Stand out items for S/S 2013
1. Welcome to the jungle with this stunning digital print dress by McQ Alexander McQueen;
2. Former architect Julian Hakes turns his hand to feet with his incredible collection of sculptural footwear. Did we mention they’re named after Mojitos as well?
3. Get a strike in the style stakes with this Marc by Marc Jacobs bowling bag;
4. Igniting the phenomenon of acetate sunglasses, Retro Super Future has a fan base including Kanye West, Daft Punk and Sienna Miller;
5. Put a spring in your step with this graphic print vest by King of British cool, Sir Paul Smith;
6. Give your summer style the Midas touch with this gold woven shopper by Moschino Accessories;
7. New to Jules B for S/S13, this deconstructed, sportswear inspired jacket by master of minimalism Helmut Lang will give you some serious style kudos and has the power to turn an outfit from zero to hero;
8. Candice Cooper footwear exudes effortless downtown chic. Keep ahead of the fash pack with these statement orange flats.